28... University of Texas Graduate New York City Lady Still trying to figure out what I want out of life. Loves: Food, Photography, Family, Travel, People, Questions... Did I mention food? Because I really love food :) Hates: Ignorance, Small Talk, Squirrels Stuff and stuff and stuff and stuff.... Any Questions? Just ask :)
A basic but effective zombie survival kit
- Main weapon (preferably a melee weapon like a bat or a machete)
- FM Radio or portable television with headphones
- Canned goods and utensils
- Bottles of water
- Long sleeve shirts and jackets (for more layers in case a zombie tries to snack on you)
- Dark clothes (for nighttime roaming)
- Map of your area
Take heed N’s.
The head phones are throwing me off. Of course you want to be as quiet at possible but what about the surprise ambush? Wouldn’t you also want to hear background noise? Hmmm
- mynuejeens reblogged this from ghdos and added:
- ghdos reblogged this from mynuejeens and added:
- queennubian reblogged this from ghdos and added:
- atasteoflee reblogged this from queennubian
- dreadgeek reblogged this from queennubian and added:
- rellyjuicejones reblogged this from ghdos and added:
- thorlax said: You forgot the classic Xbox controller, that shit could clobber anything to death.
- my-car-crash-heart said: BATTERIES.
- kayweb said: you forgot a .22LR semi-auto and a large quantity of ammunition.