28... University of Texas Graduate New York City Lady Still trying to figure out what I want out of life. Loves: Food, Photography, Family, Travel, People, Questions... Did I mention food? Because I really love food :) Hates: Ignorance, Small Talk, Squirrels Stuff and stuff and stuff and stuff.... Any Questions? Just ask :)
- My roommate made pound cake last night. REAL pound cake. A pound of butter, a pound of sugar… All that stuff. And it tastes really good. I need to cook more stuff because she’s showing me up! Is it weird/wrong that I’m in a Iron Chef style competition with her that she has absolutely no clue about?
- I guess that’s the story of my life. Everyone is a potentially (and often oblivious) participant in my life as sport. Anyway…
- I did a pretty interesting psychology study at John Jay for 25 bucks and an hour of my time. I’m apparently a terrible criminal, so there goes my future in a life a crime.
- These interviews for jobs this week better pan out in that case! Speaking of interviews I have quite a few this week. I really hope one sticks, there are a couple I am really, REALLY interested in so I’m putting my game face on (obvi), for the entire day (because that’s how long I’ll be out in really uncomfortable shoes and a super cute dress).
- Free Yoga Saturday is calling my name but Workout in the Park with Dolvett Quince is this weekend too! So excited to see him live and in the flesh…
Wish me luck! (With the work stuff, not the Dolvett stuff… unless you want to :))